1. INTRODUCTION AND GENERAL TERMS
- What personal data we may collect about you;
- Why our processing is lawful;
- Who we may share your information with;
- How we will use that information;
- Who we may disclose that information to; and
- Your rights regarding the information.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WILL ZEALANDIA COLLECT ABOUT ME?
We collect and process the following data, which may include your personal data.
Zealandia’s Website: If you contact us about our products on our website, the forms you complete or the emails you send may include information about you, such as your full name, your email address, the organisation on behalf of whom you are contacting us and your enquiry.
The following data may be collected:
- number of visitors to our website;
- pages visited while at the website and time spent per page;
- page interaction information, such as scrolling, clicks and browsing methods;
- websites where visitors have come from and where they go afterwards;
- page response times and any download errors; and
- other technical information relating to end user device, such as IP address or browser plug-in.
Where our clients use our service to send marketing emails, they may include cookies (or similar technologies) in the emails whereby they can understand whether an email bounced back and was not delivered; whether an email was opened; and whether links in the email were followed.
3. DATA SHARING
We may share personal data with our local distributors as part of the offering our services. Zealandia distributors may use the data to contact individuals on their telephone, at their email address, or through targeted display ads on social networks in order to market products and/or services.
Please note that in making available the data to its local distributors, Zealandia is processing such data as a processor on behalf of the distributor, who is acting as the controller. Zealandia's local distributors will likely have their own privacy policies and opt-out options, and we recommend you review them.
4. HOW WE WILL USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Zealandia Website: We may process your personal data for the following purposes for Zealandia’s own:
- to administer platform log-ins (where applicable) and to deliver our services to our clients under the agreed terms of service;
- to process your enquiries to reply and provide support, including providing you and/or your organisation with information about the products Zealandia offers;
- to keep you updated via our mailing list with information on news, offers, and updates about Zealandia (see below for how to unsubscribe);
- to compile reports on how visitors use the Zealandia website and improve the website;
- to conduct remarketing for Zealandia, which allows us to show Zealandia ads to people who’ve previously visited our website;
- to conduct advertising on social networks for Zealandia, which means that if you link to one of our social media platforms you may be subject to targeted marketing displaying Zealandia ads via that site.
5. MARKETING OPT-OUT OPTIONS
If you do not wish for your personal data to be used in the Zealandia Database for the purposes set out above, please contact us for removal.
Where you receive a marketing email from us, and you would like to be removed from that mailing list please let us know by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email that you receive from us.
6. DATA RETENTION
We will hold your personal data for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.